$ Two simple steps towards richness $

 Hello friends,

A warm welcome to all of you in my blog,

Let's start our today's blog in which we are going to discuss about two simple steps towards richness, 

If you want to be rich, you have to follow only these two simple steps in starting:-

          1. Saving :-  Pay  yourself  minimum  10 percent of  your earnings or save  minimum  10 percent  of  your earnings,

        2. Investing :-  Invest your savings 

  I know what are you thinking,"Are you serious?"
Yes,I am dam serious about my blog,

I am 100% sure that you can be rich by using these to simple steps in starting,

friends please follow these two simple steps  from today ad you will see yourself as a rich man tomorrow.

In my next blogs we'll try to find the answer of our first question,"How can we save 10 or more than 10 percent from our earnings?" 

 Your friend,
 Richie Rich




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can i save up to 50 percent of my salary?